You are not connected to the Macalester College network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access (login)
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James J Farrell
|ISBN:||9781571313225 1571313222 9781571318190 1571318194|
|Description:||xiii, 312 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Waking up to nature --
The nature of stuff --
The nature of clothes --
Food for thought --
The nature of cars --
The nature of screens --
The nature of parties --
The nature of sex and (sometimes) love --
The nature of religion --
The nature of politics --
Making environmental history.
|Responsibility:||James J. Farrell.|
|Local System Bib Number:||
Traces a day in the life of an American college student that challenges popular conceptions of ivy-accented campuses with images of culturally reflective t-shirts, keg parties and dormitory life to reveal how college represents opportunities for enabling a sustainable future.
Retrieving notes about this item
- College students -- United States -- Conduct of life.
- Education, Higher -- Aims and objectives -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States.
- College students -- Conduct of life.
- Education, Higher -- Aims and objectives.
- Universities and colleges.
- United States.
- Higher education -- Aims and objectives.
- Colleges and universities -- United States.